View this post on Instagram
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 cups butternut squash, grated
- 6 cups torn kale or spinach
- 1 can (15-ounce) rinsed and drained black beans
- 6-10 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup torn cilantro leaves
- 2 avocados, diced (topping)
- 1 tablespoon Healthy U Spain Spice
- Salt & oil for cooking
- Drizzle oil into cast iron over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and squash with a sprinkle of salt, and cook until golden and fragrant. Optional: Add a handful of cilantro to the mixture.
- Stir in your leafy greens and cook until shrunken. Add in black beans and stir until evenly heated.
- Top with Healthy U seasoning and feel free to sprinkle a dash of salt into the vegetable mixture.
- Add egg mixture. Stir to distribute evenly and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Top with cilantro, cheese, and avocado before serving.