- 1 large ripe/spotty banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or Pink walnut-coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Nuts and seeds
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Now stir in the chia seeds and cinnamon until combined.
- Stir in the oats, almond milk, and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or a minimum of 2 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oat mixture to combine. If the oat mixture is too thick, simply add a splash of milk and stir to combine.