Watch my IGTV Cooking Video for this recipe!
View this post on Instagram
- 1 cup cashews, roasted and unsalted
- 3/4 cup whole almonds, roasted and unsalted
- 3/4 cup walnuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp Healthy U Pumpkin Spice or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 apples, diced
- 4 pears, diced
- Coarsely chop the cashews, almonds, and walnuts nuts in a food processor (or blender)
- Add to the same bowl shredded coconut, flaxseed meal, and salt.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 cup maple syrup, and mix with a spatula to combine. The mixture should be moist and have a crumbly consistency. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1/4 tablespoon of maple syrup, Healthy U Pumpkin Spice, and the apples/pears. Heat mixture over medium heat stirring frequently for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the apples/pears soften and caramelize.
- Add about 1/2 crumble to the baking tray, and press it down evenly on the bottom, followed by the apples/pears. Top the apples/pears with more crumbs.
- Broil in the oven for 2 minutes to brown the top, and be careful not to burn.